Membership Terms and Conditions
* This service is only available for those over 14 years of age.
* If you are under the age of 19, the consent of your legal representative is required to sell the product. (Please contact the customer center.)
* Go to customer center
[Chapter 1: General Provisions]
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions are a consulting market platform operated by Stuvisor Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), brokerage services and other information provided through PC and mobile applications provided by stuvisor (hereinafter referred to as "stuvisor"). The purpose is to protect the rights and interests of customers by stipulating the rights, obligations and responsibilities of users in using the service (hereinafter referred to as the "service").
Article 2 (Definition)
A. Stuvisor refers to a virtual business place set up so that goods or services can be traded using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services to users. .
B. Users refer to members and non-members who access Stuvisor and receive services provided in accordance with these terms and conditions.
C. “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to Stuvisor, who is continuously provided with information on new company information, and who can continuously use the services provided by Stuvisor.
D. A non-member refers to a person who uses the services provided by Stuvisor without registering as a member.
Article 3 (Explanation and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
A. Stuvisor posts the contents of these Terms and Conditions, name, business address, representative's name, business registration number, and contact information (telephone, fax, e-mail address, etc.) on the website so that users can know.
B. Stuvisor may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, the Act on Door-to-door Sales, etc., and the Consumer Protection Act.
C. In case of revising the Terms and Conditions, Stuvisor shall specify the effective date and the reason for the revision, and notify the current Terms and Conditions together with the current Terms and Conditions on the initial screen of Stuvisor from 7 days prior to the effective date to the day before the effective date.
D. When Stuvisor revises these terms and conditions, the amended terms and conditions are applied only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and the provisions of the terms and conditions prior to the amendment are applied to contracts already concluded before that date. However, even though Stuvisor has notified that "If the user does not express whether or not to agree to the changed terms and conditions within a reasonable period of time, it will be deemed to be subject to the changed terms".
In the event that notice cannot be given, the amended terms will also apply to the contract concluded before the amendment.
E. Matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by related laws and commercial practices.
Stuvisor Terms of Service
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions govern the rights, obligations and responsibilities between the company and members in relation to the company's Stuvisor service and services provided through PC and mobile applications provided through mobile communication devices such as smartphones, as well as the member's service use procedure. It is intended to be defined.
Article 2 (Explanation, Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions)
A. The company publishes the contents of these terms and conditions, company name, company location, representative's name, business registration number, contact information, etc. on the Stuvisor website where the service is provided so that those who want to use the service and members can know.
B. When the company revises these terms and conditions, the date of application of the amended terms and the reason for the amendment shall be specified and applied together with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the effective date (however, 30 days if the content is changed to be unfavorable to the member) It will be announced by the method of item A above until the day before the date. The amended terms and conditions will not be applied retroactively before the effective date.
C. These terms and conditions are the basic agreement of the service use contract established between the company and the member. If necessary, the company may determine and notify in advance of matters to be applied to specific services (hereinafter referred to as "individual terms and conditions"). When a member agrees to these individual terms and uses a specific service, the individual terms take precedence, and these terms and conditions have a supplementary effect. Regarding the posting or change of individual terms and conditions, the above clauses (a) and (b) apply mutatis mutandis. However, the company may post individual terms and conditions on necessary screens such as My Page of the Stuvisor site.
D. The company may enter into a contract (hereinafter referred to as an “individual contract”) that differs from those stipulated in these terms and conditions and individual terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms, etc.”) with a specific seller individually. In this case, the individual contract takes precedence over the terms and conditions, etc. The company issues the contract details in writing (including electronic documents) to the seller who has signed an individual contract, or allows them to check on the necessary screens such as My Page of the site.
Article 3 (Relationship with related laws)
A. The company does not engage in unfair acts such as collusion with other online market platforms (hereinafter referred to as "marketplace") including all open market services in relation to the determination of commissions and sales promotion service usage fees.
B. The company does not unreasonably force the seller to cut prices or participate in special exhibitions.
C. The company shall not prevent the seller from transacting with other marketplace operators or provide any disadvantage to the seller for doing business with other marketplace operators.
Article 4 (Type of service)
A. The services provided by the company to members are as follows.
B. Brokerage service: Refers to all services and related supplementary services provided by the company online through the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor, where goods can be traded between members.
C. The company may provide sales promotion services, such as exhibition tickets for the seller's product exposure, for a fee as related additional services to promote the seller's product sales.
Article 5 (Definition of Terms)
A. The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. Service: A tangible product or an intangible service that can be sold on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor.
2. Member: A person who has approved these terms and conditions and entered into a service use contract with the company. Members are divided into individual members and corporate members according to the subscription type, and buyers and sellers according to the purpose of service use, and can be switched between each other as determined by the company. Both Buyer and Seller are subject to these Terms.
3. Non-member: A person who uses the service provided by the company without registering as a member.
4. ID: Refers to the registered e-mail address set (authentication) by the member and approved by the company for member identification and service use. If you apply for use through simple sign-up (the method of linking account information of other services), the e-mail address registered for the service is automatically set. If the set ID address cannot be used normally, important notifications such as transactions and notifications may not be sent, and the member is solely responsible for it.
5. Password: A combination of letters (including special characters) and numbers set by the member and approved by the company to confirm the identity of the member and to protect the member information.
6. Nickname: Information that can identify a member together with or on behalf of the ID on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor. This includes both the temporary nickname given by the company when signing up and the nickname the member sets and uses.
7. Online Marketplace: A virtual online space where you can buy and sell services.
8. Online Marketplace Provider: Refers to a business operator (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) that provides the service marketplace and additional services (advertising services, etc.) within it and receives payment for it.
9. Online Marketplace Service: Refers to all intermediary services and related supplementary services provided by the company to members through the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor.
10. Seller: Refers to a member who intends to sell goods and who has registered the service on the company's Stuvisor site or mobile Stuvisor website or registered related information in their profile according to the online form provided by the company.
11. Buyer: A member who has purchased the seller's services.
12. MyCash: It is a prepaid electronic payment method issued and managed by the company for use by the buyer to purchase the service and pay the price. MyCash is divided into two types.
a. ‘Charge My Cash’ purchased by members for a fee b. ‘Accumulated My Cash’ provided free of charge by the company
13. Stuvisor Safe Payment Service: It refers to an escrow service in which a trustworthy and neutral company intermediaries between the seller and the buyer to transact money or goods (including services).
14. External Transaction: Refers to the act of exchanging service payments directly between the seller and the buyer without going through the Stuvisor safe payment service.
15. Proceeds: Refers to the amount sold by the seller using the brokerage service. It is paid in the amount of the buyer's payment minus the sales commission.
16. Transaction screen (My Page): Refers to the service screen provided so that the member can use all functions necessary for the transaction and the service screen provided to check the information related to the use of the service.
17. Trading Talk: This is a function that allows you to ask and answer questions related to service and transaction progress.
18. Related Services: It refers to companies (services) that are strategically affiliated with the company.
19. Cancellation: Refers to the act of terminating the service use contract by the company or the member in the future.
B. The meaning of terms in these Terms and Conditions that are not defined in Paragraph A above is based on general business practice.
Chapter 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 7 (Service Use Agreement)
A. The contract of use for the service provided by the company (hereinafter referred to as the “contract of use”) is established when the company approves the application for use of the person who wants to use the service (application for membership). The company notifies the applicant for use by posting the intention to accept the use on the service screen or by e-mail or other methods.
B. Membership registration can be done by individuals or companies (individual entrepreneurs and corporations, etc.) over the age of 14. Applicants for use must apply for membership under their real name, and those who sign up as members with a non-real name or stealing other people's information cannot use or use the services provided by the company.
C. In principle, one ID and nickname per member should be used for the member's ID and nickname (however, in the case of corporate members, the business registration number is the real name).
D. In principle, when an individual member rejoins after the end of the contract of use, they use the same ID and nickname as the ID and nickname used for the final use. However, in the case of members who do not apply to Article 11 (a) b and c of these Terms and Conditions, they can sign up with a different ID (ID) and nickname.
Article 8 (Application for Use)
A. Any person who wants to use the service must proceed with mobile phone verification through their actual number that can be connected. In addition, when conducting an actual transaction or selling a service, you must provide additional information requested by the company. Additional information is classified according to whether the applicant is an individual or a company.
1. Required information for individual members: a. Real name authentication through mobile phone number b. Account verification in your name through resident registration number verification c. E-mail address (ID) authentication d. Nickname e. password f. gender
2. Required information for corporate members: a. Real name authentication through mobile phone number b. Validation verification through business registration number c. Company name d. Representative name e. Business address f. business status g. Event h. Mail for issuing tax invoices i. Contact person j. A phone number in the name of the company, or a mobile phone number in the name of the person in charge or the employee in charge k. Account information in the name of the company or representative l. Email address (ID) m. nickname n. password o. A profile image (personal picture or company logo) is provided according to the company's regulations.
3. Setting of nickname: Members can modify the "nickname" according to the standards set by the company.
B. A person who wants to join as a corporate member, at the request of the company, a copy of the business registration certificate, a copy of the bankbook in the name of the representative or business operator for refund and profit settlement, and additional evidence such as a signature or seal to confirm that they agree to the terms and conditions of sales promotion You must provide data.
C. The company may request the applicant to provide information such as occupation, hobbies, interests, etc. in order to provide various and useful information to members in addition to the required items in A. above. However, the applicant may refuse to provide such information.
Article 9 (Approval of application for use)
A. In principle, the company approves the use of the service through the real-name verification procedure stipulated in these terms and conditions if the applicant accurately fills in the required items specified in Article 8 and agrees to these terms and conditions.
B. In the case of individual membership application, the company takes the real name verification procedure through available credit information companies or credit information concentration institutions in accordance with laws and regulations, and in the case of corporate membership application, the company takes the real name verification procedure based on the provided evidence, etc. do. The company may request evidence from the applicant for a use application for which the real name verification procedure cannot be taken.
C. The company may refuse to accept the application for use in the following cases.
1. When a person under the age of 14 applies for use
2. When it is confirmed that the application is not a real name registration application in the company's real name verification procedure
3. If the name and resident registration number (or business registration number, corporate registration number) are the same as that of an already registered member
4. When a former member who has terminated the use contract by the company applies for re-use
5. When a member who has been suspended from membership by the company voluntarily terminates the contract of use during suspension and applies for re-use
6. In case false information is entered in the mandatory fields to be entered when applying for use
7. If it is confirmed that it violates these terms and conditions or that it is an illegal or unreasonable application
D. The company may withhold approval of the application for use in the following cases. In this case, the company notifies the applicant of the reason for the reservation of approval, the time when approval is possible, or other matters related to the reservation of approval, such as additional requested information or materials necessary for approval, on the service screen or via e-mail.
1. If there is not enough room in the facility
2. In case of technical difficulties
3. In case the real name registration application is not confirmed in the company's real name verification procedure
4. If the person applying for corporate membership does not provide evidence or additional information
5. Other cases that the company deems necessary based on a reasonable judgment
Article 10 (Termination of Use Agreement)
A. A member or the company may terminate the contract of use according to the procedure stipulated in these terms and conditions.
B. Termination of Membership
1. A member may cancel the contract of use at any time by notifying the company of his/her intention to terminate. The company provides a procedure for canceling the use contract online. However, the buyer must complete, withdraw or cancel all purchase procedures before notifying the intention to cancel, and the seller must complete all sales procedures in progress before notifying the intention to cancel and settle the debt to the company due to the use of the service. do. In this case, the member himself/herself shall bear the disadvantages due to the withdrawal or cancellation of the transaction.
2. The contract of use is terminated when the member's intention to terminate reaches the company. However, if the member does not complete the measures in Paragraph 1), it will be terminated when the measures in Paragraph 1) above are completed.
3. A member who has been terminated pursuant to this clause may re-register as a member in accordance with the membership registration procedure and related provisions stipulated in these terms and conditions. However, if a member withdraws from membership and applies for re-registration for illegal purposes, such as overlapping participation in promotional events where duplicate participation is restricted, the company may restrict re-registration for a certain period of time.
C. Termination of Company
1. The company may terminate the contract of use for the following reasons. In this case, the company notifies the member of the intention to cancel by stating the reason for cancellation through e-mail, telephone, fax, or other methods. In this case, the company may grant the member an opportunity to state their opinion on the reason for termination in advance.
a. If it is confirmed that the member has a reason for refusal to accept the application for use
b. When a member sells and registers services that are not suitable for sale or engages in or attempts to trade goods that are in violation of other public order and morals
c. If a member violates the rights, honor, credit, or other legitimate interests of the company, other members, or others
d. When a member engages in or attempts to interfere with the smooth progress of services provided by the company, such as external transactions
f. When a member registers for a service without actually intending to sell the service (hereinafter referred to as "sales disguise registration") or when it is recognized that the purchase has been made
g. In the event of a cause that makes it impossible or difficult for the member to use the normal service, such as bankruptcy, incompetence, limited settlement, rehabilitation, bankruptcy, death, declaration of disappearance, dissolution, bankruptcy, etc. To protect transaction safety, you may take measures such as suspension of membership and restrictions on service use)
h. In the event that other members act in violation of these terms and conditions or cause for termination as stipulated in these terms and conditions occurs
2. The contract of use is terminated when the company's intention to terminate reaches the member, but if the company cannot notify the company of the intention to terminate due to an error in the contact information provided by the member, the time when the company notifies the intention to terminate It ends after 3 days. In this case, all member rights are suspended and extinguished from the time of notice, and if there is a reason to restore rights 3 days before, the rights are restored retroactively.
3. If the company notifies or announces the termination of the use contract, the company may immediately cancel the transaction related to the member without a separate notice, and if the purchaser paid for the service by credit card, the credit card sales Cancel. However, this is not the case when it is necessary for the protection of the buyer, and in the event that the reason for the termination of the company's use contract occurs due to the failure of the seller, the company may give a prior warning once and provide the seller with an opportunity to voluntarily correct it. There is.
4. When the company terminates the contract, the seller must take necessary measures, such as sending, exchanging, refunding, and repairing defects for orders that are not completed until the time of termination for the protection of the buyer.
D. When the contract of use is terminated, the company settles all the cash equivalent deposits and profits of the member, and the company immediately transfers the remaining amount to the deposit account designated by the member to terminate the contract.
E. When the contract of use is terminated, if a dispute arises over a transaction that has already been purchased, the member shall be responsible for it, and the company shall not be held liable unless there is intentional or negligence on the part of the company.
Chapter 3 Protection of Member Information
Article 11 (Collection and Protection of Member Information)
A. In addition to the information provided by the member for the contract of use, the company may collect and use necessary information from the member by revealing the purpose of collection or use. In this case, the company obtains consent from the member for information collection and use. The company does not set the consent box for collection, use, and provision of personal information to be selected in advance. In addition, it specifies in detail the services that are restricted when members refuse to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information. We do not restrict or decline the provision of services.
B. If the company obtains the member's consent for information collection and use, the company will determine the purpose of collection and use of information, and information related to the provision of information to third parties (recipient, purpose of provision, content of information) specified or notified in advance. Members can withdraw their consent at any time even if they agree to the provision of information.
C. Members must provide information to the company truthfully. In order to check the accuracy of the information provided by the member, the company may request the provision of evidence within the scope permitted by the relevant laws and regulations, and if the member does not provide evidence without a justifiable reason, the company limits the use of the service or You can cancel the contract of use.
la. Except for information disclosed through the service screen, such as ID and nickname, the Company shall use the member information collected by the Company for purposes other than the purpose of collection, use, and smooth provision of services and expansion of services provided at the time of information collection. Do not use or provide to third parties. In the event that a new purpose of use occurs other than the purpose stated at the time of information collection or if it is provided to a third party, the company notifies the member of the purpose and obtains consent at the stage of use and provision. case is an exception.
E. Members can view information about themselves at any time, and can request correction of incorrect information from the company or the person in charge of information protection. When there is a request for correction of information from a member, the company does not use the information until necessary measures are taken, such as correcting the error or notifying the member of the reason for the failure to correct. However, this is not the case when the provision of personal information is requested under other laws.
F. The company limits the number of managers to a minimum for the protection of member information, and if member information is lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or illegally provided to a third party due to the intention or negligence of the company, damages to members assume all responsibility for
G. When the contract of use is terminated, in principle, the company destroys the member's information. However, member information is kept in the following cases. In this case, the company uses the stored member information only for the purpose of storage.
1. If it is necessary to preserve in accordance with the provisions of related laws, such as the Commercial Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., the company keeps member information for a certain period of time as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations.
2. The company retains necessary information such as personal information such as ID, nickname, name, trade name, and contact information of the member whose product transaction details exist even after the termination of the contract of use, and information related to termination and membership suspension, and dissemination of slander or false information It can be used for the purpose of protecting members and the company from other internet frauds, etc., and to cooperate with investigations in accordance with legal procedures, etc.
3. If the retention period is specified when obtaining consent for other information collection, member information is kept until the retention period.
H. If the company needs to provide the member's personal information to a third party, the member's consent must be obtained by specifying the items of personal information to be provided, the recipient, the recipient's personal information use purpose and retention/use period, etc. I receive. In the case of entrusting the collection, processing, and management of personal information, the details of the entrusted work and the name of the consignee shall be notified to the member in advance in writing, e-mail, facsimile, telephone, or through the website to obtain consent or to process personal information. Disclosure on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor, including in our policy.
I. The company discloses the personal information processing policy regarding the protection and management of member information on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor so that members and those who want to use the company's services can know.
Article 12 (Change of Member Information)
A. The company discloses the personal information processing policy regarding the protection and management of member information on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor so that members and those who want to use the company's services can know.
B. The company's notice to members is deemed to have been notified by reaching the e-mail address and other contact information or Stuvisor information listed in the member information. Damages caused by erroneous modifications shall be borne by the member, and the company is not responsible for it. In addition, if a member does not correct the changed information or corrects it with false information and causes damage to the company, he/she shall be liable for damages.
Article 13 (Management of ID and Nickname)
A. Members are responsible for protecting their IDs, nicknames and passwords, and members cannot transfer or lend their IDs, nicknames and passwords to others.
B. If leakage, transfer or rental of ID, nickname or password is suspected or confirmed not due to reasons attributable to the company, the company may immediately terminate the contract of use and take measures such as limiting the use of the service. The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to the party.
C. If a member recognizes that an ID, nickname or password is stolen or is being used by a third party, the member must immediately notify the company and follow the company's instructions, if any.
Chapter 4 Use of Brokerage Services
Article 14 (Types and Use of Brokerage Services)
A. The brokerage services provided by the company include general transactions and agreement transactions. The types and contents of the brokerage service may be added or changed according to the company's policy.
B. Depending on the type of brokerage service, the company notifies the characteristics of each transaction, procedure, and payment method through the service screen. Members must fully understand in advance each transaction announced by the company and use the brokerage service.
C. Members can access the brokerage service provided by the company through their ID and password, and can sell or purchase services using the service. However, for the brokerage service designated by the company for each category, qualifications to become a seller may be set. The company notifies these restrictions on use on the service screen.
D. When a member sells or purchases through a brokerage service, the transaction must be completed through the Stuvisor safe payment service provided by the company. The company is not responsible for any problems arising from external transactions between members. In addition, if an external transaction report is received, the member may be restricted from using the site.
Article 15 (Suspension of Use of Brokerage Service, Restriction of Use)
A. For the safety and reliability of transactions through the brokerage service, the company may suspend membership, restrict the use of services, or take other necessary measures as stipulated in these terms and conditions. A member whose membership has been suspended cannot use the brokerage service and cannot use all services except for the ongoing sales/purchase management service.
B. If the company suspends membership, restricts the use of sales/purchase services, or takes other necessary measures, the company notifies the member in advance by wire, e-mail, or other methods, unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions do. However, in case of unavoidable circumstances such as loss of contact from members or urgent need, notice may be given after taking advance measures. Members may object to the actions of the company, and the company may cancel the actions if it is determined that the members' objections are justified.
C. If it is confirmed that the member has voluntarily terminated the use contract during suspension of use or has applied for reuse through another account, the member may refuse to accept the application for use based on Article 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
D. Members cannot perform any of the following acts during use.
1. External Transactions
a. Transactions outside the company without using the secure payment service provided by the company
b. Sharing contact information prior to transaction or requesting and conducting face-to-face consultation before transaction
c. Inducing external transactions by offering other benefits, etc.
d. Any act of inducing external transaction that is equivalent to the act of each of the above
2. Trading fraud
a. Non-inventory sale and resale
b. Purchasing for resale purposes
c. Repeated purchase/cancellation without intention to trade
d. Transactions for illegal purposes, such as arbitrarily manipulating sales data
e. Any fraudulent transaction that is equivalent to the act of each of the above
3. Payment fraud
a. Payment to use only Stuvisor's payment method
b. The act of converting a payment method into cash
c. Acts of using free benefits for illegal purposes (My Cash, coupons, etc.)
d. Split payment for illegal purposes
e. Impersonation of payment method
f. Any payment irregularities that are equivalent to the acts of each of the above
4. System Cheating
a. Crimes and illegal acts such as sending spam information or distributing malicious code programs using the company's services and systems
b. Unauthorized commercialization of the company's software
c. An act of accessing or attacking the company's system in an abnormal way
d. Copying, embedding, scraping, or other commercial use of the company's information and data on their own or through a third party without legitimate authority
e. Exporting or re-exporting the company's services and systems in violation of non-export control laws and posted rules and restrictions
f. Any system misconduct that is equivalent to the above acts
5. Bad manners
a. Continuing unilateral demands in relation to services and transactions
b. Threats, abusive language, slander, and insults between members
c. Acts that may humiliate the company's executives and employees, counselors, employees, and trustees
d. Any unmanned or business-obstructive behaviors that are equivalent to the acts in each of the above items
6. Abusing the inquiry/answer function provided by the company
a. Promotion of specific services and products
b. Suggestion of job offer, job search, etc.
c. Sending content and attachments that violate public order and morals
d. Sending spam messages for the purpose of interfering with the other party's business
e. Abuse of any inquiry/answer function that is equivalent to the above activities
7. Loss of contact or evasion
a. In the event that no response or response to the inquiry of the other party proceeds
b. If any feedback or response to the work in progress is not in progress
c. When it is confirmed that the answer or response to a specific member's inquiry is intentionally avoided
d. If it is confirmed that the company intentionally avoids answering or responding to the company's contact
e. Any non-response behavior that is equivalent to each of the above acts
8. Non-tradable services
a. The act of requesting the other party to trade unsuitable services
b. Selling and registering non-tradable services in the company's system
c. Transactions that are against other laws and public order and morals
d. Inquiries/transactions of services that are not suitable for sale in accordance with the actions of each of the above items
a. Acts of using services through other people's information
b. In case of refusal or negligence to modify member information for illegal purposes such as avoidance of sanctions
c. In case of infringing the rights of a third party such as copyright and portrait rights through various acts of transaction
e. Acts that damage the honor, credibility, or legitimate interests of others
f. Acts that damage the company's reputation, credit, or legitimate interests
g. Any act of infringement of rights that is equivalent to the act of each of the above
E. The company may restrict the use of the service and take other necessary measures if there is a reasonable reason to suspect that there is a violation of other terms and conditions or laws, or that there is an illegal or unreasonable act.
F. Matters not specified in this Article in relation to the sale of services shall follow Articles 19 (Obligations of the Seller) and Article 20 (Registration of Sales Services).
Article 16 (Disclaimer of representation and warranty)
A. As a mail order broker, the company only provides an online marketplace for transactions between members, so it does not represent members who want to sell or purchase products. In addition, no action by the Company shall be deemed an act on behalf of the seller or buyer.
B. In relation to sales and purchases between members through the brokerage service, the company shall determine the existence and authenticity of the intention to sell or purchase, the quality, completeness, safety, legality, and non-infringement of the rights of others, We do not guarantee the integrity of the information and the data posted on the URL linked through the information, and all risks and responsibilities related to this are to be borne by the member.
C. The company does not control or limit all information such as service description posted by members. However, if the company determines that the information posted by a member infringes on the honor or rights of others or violates laws and regulations, the company may delete it, cancel sales, suspend sales, and take other necessary measures.
Article 17 (Stuvisor Safe Payment Service)
A. In the process of providing brokerage services, the company provides an escrow-type Stuvisor safe payment service that consists of receipt, storage and remittance of payments. This Stuvisor safe payment service is a device provided for the purpose of promoting the safety and reliability of transactions between members through the intermediary service and protecting the buyer. It is not intended to aid implementation.
B. The Stuvisor safe payment service provided by the company is included in the basic brokerage service. If a member induces an external transaction that does not go through the Stuvisor safety payment service, the company may take other necessary measures, such as order cancellation or sales suspension.
C. The interest, etc. acquired by the company due to the storage of money as part of the Stuvisor safe payment service is the price for providing the service, so the member cannot claim the return of interest, etc. from the company, and remittance (real-time account transfer, virtual account etc.), the fee incurred by the member must be borne by the member sending the payment.
D. In the case of a transaction that does not use the Stuvisor safe payment service provided by the company or a transaction where the Stuvisor safe payment service is terminated, all matters related to the transaction must be resolved through mutual consultation between the seller and the buyer.
E. The seller must agree to the use of the Stuvisor safe payment service and its rules when using the services provided by the company.
F. When it is judged that there is a risk of infringing or infringing on social order and morals by misusing or misusing the Stuvisor safe payment service provided by the company may limit the sale of services.
G. When using the Stuvisor safe payment service, the member must be careful not to cause the following reasons. 1. Illegal reasons or fraudulent reasons due to unsigned card, negligence in management, rental, transfer, storage, delegation of use, provision of collateral, illegal loan, etc. or any fraudulent use or forgery or falsification incident related to them
H. The company may cancel or suspend the transaction if the user's purchase action is a false or illegal payment, if it is necessary for the prompt confirmation of a transaction relationship or for the safety of the transaction, or if there are other justifiable reasons.
Article 18 (Seller's Rights)
The seller decides for himself the type and scope of the service to be sold, the selling price, and the terms of the transaction, and the company does not unfairly engage in this. However, the company may set matters related to the prevention of damage to the buyer, such as the payment method and service delivery method, in the terms and conditions.
Article 19 (Obligations of Seller)
A. The seller shall provide identification information, register sales service, manage the transaction process, perform transactions with the buyer, and work in accordance with the procedures stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations, the applicable terms of service, and the individual terms and conditions notified in advance by the company through the service screen. Post-processing such as shipping, A/S, or refund must be performed. In case of violating the acts of each subparagraph, the company may take action according to the internal regulations, and all responsibility for this rests with the seller.
B. The name of the identity information provided for sales registration and the seller providing the actual service must be the same. If an act of transferring, donating, or providing as collateral the rights and obligations under this clause, such as subcontracting, to another person without prior written consent of the company, is detected, the company may take action according to the internal regulations, and all responsibilities for this are to the seller will be inherited.
C. The seller shall state only the facts on the service page about the working conditions such as the amount, method, and content of the work, and agree in advance with the buyer member for the exceptional scope.
a. It should state the scope of the working conditions that the seller is able to provide himself.
b. In the case of work that requires contracting or entrusting part or all of it, to the extent approved by the company, it is specified on the service page and additionally, prior agreement with the purchaser is required.
c. If the working days specified in the service are exceeded, prior agreement on the working days must be made, and advance notice must be made for the second delivery date.
D. The seller must faithfully answer the member's inquiry.
E. Seller shall not send Works to Buyer or request confirmation of purchase without the terms of the transaction being met.
F. If it is difficult to proceed with normal work due to unexpected reasons, the seller must take measures stipulated by related laws, such as notifying the buyer of the reason for canceling the transaction and refunding (required measures) without delay. In addition, if there is a request to cancel the order from the buyer, the reason for the cancellation must be communicated to the buyer within 24 hours for the received order in response.
G. Service registration must follow the registration form, and registration that is contrary to the service registration form, false registration, sales disguise registration, or registration to use only the credit card payment system or telecommunication billing system is not allowed.
H. The seller must not register any text that induces external transactions, restrict the buyer's legitimate rights (right to withdraw subscription, etc.), or register false or other content that violates laws or terms and conditions (including text, photos, or explanations) when registering for services. You must not, by yourself or through other members, intentionally modify or manipulate service evaluation, sales count, etc., or engage in other illegal acts that impair the safety and reliability of brokerage services, such as registration of sales disguise.
I. The seller shall not use or display the company's name, logo, member's membership level display, and the main image provided by the company for purposes and places other than the purpose set by the company, and such actions may cause damage to the company or other members If this occurs, you must bear all legal responsibility for it.
J. The seller must keep the data specified in the relevant laws, such as the Act on Consumer Protection in E-Commerce, etc. in relation to transactions on the company's Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor.
K. The seller must set the authorized mobile phone number as the representative number in the seller information section according to the procedure set by the company and always keep it up to date. In addition, when changing the representative number, you must obtain a new authentication.
M. The seller must continuously manage sales-related information (satisfaction level, message response rate, security number response rate, order success rate, working day compliance rate, confirmation of notifications and notices, etc.), and cooperate with the membership level policy that reflects this .
N. The company may request the seller to modify the service by preparing the registration criteria for the main image or profile image of the service to promote sales and increase the reliability of the service registered by the seller, and the seller must agree to this.
Article 20 (Registration of Sales Service)
Members who wish to sell services can register for services in accordance with these terms and conditions. However, in order to protect consumers and maintain service levels, the company may restrict the qualifications of sellers who can register services for some categories of services.
B. Registration of Services
1. When registering for sales service, the seller shall accurately record the following information so that the buyer can check the information on the purchase service, and how to automatically register by accessing the company's information and communications network through a system not approved by the company service cannot be registered. The company may limit the number of service registrations per seller as a prior notice to the seller in consideration of the efficiency of service search and the load on the system. If the seller registers the service against the company's restrictions on the number of items registered, the company may suspend or delete the registered service, and depending on the number and level of violation, suspend the membership of the seller who registered the service or restrict the use of the service. can.
a. Sales Quantity: The company may limit the number of sales that can be registered per account depending on the type and type of service for the safety of transactions, etc.
b. Seller Information: Seller must provide a real contact number and contact time along with their profile image. In addition, you can disclose contact information to Stuvisor members before payment by checking Reveal security number to unpaid members. Disclosure of the security number is not obligatory, and the seller may not disclose the security number to unpaid members by not checking this. If you check the use of secure number, the seller is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
c. Selling Price: Seller must state the basic unit selling price of the Services, including sales commissions and VAT (applicable to Corporate Seller's services). The selling unit price of the service can be set in units of 1,000 won from the lowest unit price for each category. However, if the payment has to be made at an amount different from the stated unit price according to the agreement between the parties to the transaction, you can request it through the inquiry message screen, and in this case, you can set up to 100 won. If you separately request the purchaser to pay the fee and VAT, it may be regarded as an act of inducing external transactions or excessive request for quotation, and action may be taken.
d. Detailed information about services: Detailed information about services must be clearly and truthfully written. In addition, the transaction conditions necessary for trading without mistakes or errors must be specified in detail. If false or exaggerated information is provided, if contradictory information is provided, or if a transaction condition that is contrary to these terms and conditions is written, the company may cancel the transaction or suspend the sale. In this case, the sales service usage fee and top exposure advertisement service fee related to the canceled or suspended service are non-refundable, and all risks and responsibilities due to the cancellation or suspension of brokerage shall be borne by the member who registered the sales service. When a transaction is canceled or sales are suspended, the company notifies the seller and buyer of such fact through the service screen or e-mail.
e. Shipping cost: If the sales service is a tangible product, select one of the shipping cost burden conditions allowed by the company and write detailed shipping conditions in the service description field so that the buyer can clearly know and choose whether the buyer is responsible for the cost of delivery, the conditions to be paid, and the shipping method. must do.
f. Product Information Provision Notice: When registering for service, the seller is the ‘Notice on Provision of Information on Products, etc. in Electronic Commerce, etc.’ Information provision notice') must be entered, and if the product information provision notice is changed after service registration, the relevant information must be corrected and supplemented accordingly. If the seller does not enter information in accordance with the product information provision notice, or if the seller does not revise or supplement information according to the changed product information provision notice after service registration, the company may request service modification in accordance with Article 19 of these Terms and Conditions, and in accordance with Article 15 Accordingly, necessary measures such as suspension of membership, refusal or restriction of service provision may be taken.
2. If there are special transaction conditions in the registration service or if there are additional costs such as after-sales service, exchange, and return costs, the seller must clearly state it so that the buyer can know. However, these special terms and conditions must not limit the legitimate rights of the buyer, violate these terms and conditions, or violate other terms and conditions set by the company.
3. Service can be modified even after registration. If the revised or added content is unfavorable to the purchaser, the information prior to the last revision applies. In addition, if sales data is arbitrarily maintained by changing the approved service to a service with a different nature and provision method, the company may take measures such as stopping sales.
4. If there is a reason that sales are not possible due to a personal problem, you can temporarily suspend sales by clicking [Pause Sales].
C. USE OF ADVERTISING
1. The seller may use advertising products provided by the company or a third party entrusted by the company in order to increase the advertising effectiveness of the registration service.
2. The contents of advertisement products and procedures for using them are posted on a separate service screen and follow the posted contents. The types, contents, and usage fees of advertisement products are subject to change.
3. Members can purchase advertisements using MyCash acquired through sales on the Stuvisor site.
D. Use of secure number
1. The safe number is one of the inquiry/answer functions provided by the company for smooth service transactions and communication between members. A safety number is automatically assigned upon approval of the sales service, and the seller cannot select a number or apply for a change of the number.
2. Disclosure of the safety number automatically assigned by the company is not obligatory, and the seller can decide for himself/herself to disclose/disclose it. However, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., after the transaction is established, the seller's safety number is notified on the transaction screen (My Page).
3. Whether to disclose the security number can be set in [Account Settings> My Information]. If you check 'Allow non-payment members to make phone inquiries', the buyer can check the security number on the seller's service detail page. If it is not checked, some of the inquiry and answer functions provided by the company cannot be used.
4. The company may change the assigned security number if it is necessary for the provision of services or technically necessary.
5. The company may retrieve the assigned security number after prior notice for efficient operation of number resources.
6. For the stability and reliability of the transaction, if the company recognizes that an act corresponding to Article 15 (intermediation service use suspension, use restriction) has occurred through the safety number function, it takes necessary measures such as recovery of the security number. You can take it.
7. The conversation between the seller and the buyer through the safe number is recorded, and if it is deemed necessary for dispute resolution and service improvement, the company can receive and check the recorded file from the consigned company.
E. Post sales service registration information
The company publishes the service registration information registered by the seller on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor according to the standards and methods set by the company. The company can determine and adjust the location, size, and arrangement of the service registration information posted, and configure and edit the service screen for the company's services, such as event advertisements, or post items other than the service registration information.
Article 20-1 (Registration of Purchase Request)
A. A member can request the necessary service from a seller member through a purchase request.
Article 21 (Service not suitable for sale)
A. Help request management
If the registered service is not suitable for online sale or distribution, the company may reject, delete, cancel, or suspend the approval of the service either ex officio or at the request of the right holder. In this case, the company notifies the member by phone, e-mail, or other methods, and in case of unavoidable circumstances, such as when the member's contact is interrupted or urgent, the company may notify after taking preemptive measures.
B. Refuse to Ask for Help
The company refuses, deletes, or cancels approval of the registered service ex officio in the event that the registered service violates laws or terms and conditions, interferes with public order and morals, or is related to or has such a purpose, or it is necessary for the company's policy. , can be stopped. Non-trading services are divided into non-trading services and restricted trading services.
1. Non-tradeable service: Refers to services that cannot be traded or distributed according to related laws, such as intellectual property infringement services and unregistered video media products.
2. Sales restriction service: Services that have legal restrictions on the sales method, sales location, or target of sales, services that may cause damage to consumers, services that interfere with smooth transaction progress, or other services that are unsuitable for trading according to social norms; It refers to a service whose sale is restricted according to the company's policy.
C. The company may take the following actions when it is recognized that the registered service causes or is likely to cause harm or damage to the purchaser or a third party.
1. Deletion, cancellation or suspension of registration of the service and other services of the seller registered in the same or similar category as the service
2. Restrictions on registration of new services falling under Item 1 above by the seller
3. Suspension of membership of the seller or restriction of use of brokerage service
D. For the protection of rights, if the claimant makes a report or request according to the procedure and method set by the company, the company deletes, cancels, or suspends the sale of the service and notifies the seller of the service. In this case, the company is only responsible for reviewing in writing whether the identity, report or request of the claimant is in accordance with the company's procedures and methods, and the actual validity and scope of the right, the subject of the right and the right We do not conduct a review on related contracts or substantive relationships. The company does not take any responsibility for the deletion, cancellation, or cessation of sales of the service registration upon report or request of the claimant, and this should be resolved between the claimant and the seller.
E. If the company deletes, cancels, or suspends the service ex officio or according to the report or request of the claimant, the seller may request the suspension of the company's actions by explaining the objection according to the procedure and method set by the company. There is. In this case, the company will take measures such as resumption of sales or re-registration and notify the right holder of this. If there is an explanation from the seller, the company only examines in writing whether the explanation conforms to the procedures and methods set by the company, and does not conduct a review on the validity, legality, adequacy, and rights of the seller. The company does not take any responsibility to the claimant or other third parties for the resumption or re-registration of sales according to the seller's clarification, and this should be resolved between the claimant and the seller.
F. In the event that the service is deleted, canceled, or suspended due to the registration of the inappropriate service, the service fee used for the registration is not refunded, and the seller may be restricted from using the service provided by the company. can. However, in the case of registration of non-tradable services by the seller's progress office, the company may give one advance warning and provide an opportunity for the seller to voluntarily make corrections.
G. The company may temporarily suspend the transaction in order to check whether the service is unsuitable for sale (including when an objection or report is received on the service or service registration information, etc.). In this case, the company notifies the seller and the buyer of the suspension. If it is later confirmed that the service is not unsuitable for sale, the company will immediately take action so that the service can proceed normally.
H. If the buyer knows or knows that the service is unsuitable for sale, the company may not broker the deposit and withdrawal of the sale price.
Article 22 (Service Sales Regulations)
A. After the service is approved, the seller may continue to sell without a separate deadline. However, as stipulated in these terms and conditions, sales activities may be restricted, such as membership suspension, service use restriction, or other necessary measures taken, and in this case, the company may review the availability of sales.
B. After the buyer has paid, the company notifies the seller of the received order information through notification channels such as e-mail or text message (SMS). The seller can check the order history through the notification sent by the company and the sales management service screen.
C. Seller shall start work as soon as possible after receiving notice of Buyer's order request from Company. If the operation is impossible or the amount does not match, you must respond as soon as possible, such as canceling or requesting an additional payment. If damage is caused to the buyer due to non-response, the responsibility lies with the seller and the company is not responsible for it.
D. In order to proceed with the received order, the seller must faithfully answer and inquire through the trading talk.
E. If the seller selects to pay the shipping cost in advance while writing the shipping cost as the buyer's responsibility when registering the type of product among the types of service, and the buyer agrees to this, the company refunds (in case of return) according to these terms and conditions The price shall include the prepaid shipping fee.
F. After the buyer's payment, when the seller's shipment is made and the purchase is confirmed, the company provides only the Stuvisor safe payment service regarding the deposit and withdrawal of the payment amount. The seller must always proceed in consultation with the buyer in matters related to dispatch, cancellation, after-sales service, etc. of other services, and the company does not engage in transactions between the seller and the buyer.
G. Corporate members obligated to issue a tax invoice must issue a tax invoice upon request from the buyer.
H. A seller who sells services may indicate his/her own skills and qualifications on the page designated by the company, and among them, a certification mark may be given for the skills and qualifications recognized by the company. In this process, the seller must not be granted a certification mark by manipulating the relevant material. If the certification mark is granted through an unfair method, the seller must take responsibility for it and the company does not take any responsibility.
Article 23 (Service Purchase Regulations)
A. Members who wish to purchase the service do not pay a separate service fee other than the transaction amount.
B. How to buy
1. After checking the detailed service information, the member can check the availability of work and transaction conditions through the [Leave inquiry to the seller] function and the safe number on the service detail page. In this case, the buyer must actively inquire and answer with a willingness to purchase.
2. The conversation between the seller and the buyer through the safety number is recorded, and if it is deemed necessary for dispute resolution and service improvement, the company can receive and check the recorded file from the consigned company.
3. If the member has confirmed his/her intention to purchase, he/she can pay for the service through the [Purchase] on the seller's service screen or the [Pay] function in the payment window sent by the seller through the Trade Talk.
4. Members can directly inquire about the service to the seller through the trading chat and inquiry function on the transaction screen (My Page).
5. The seller's technology, qualifications and certification mark are given based on the data written and delivered by the seller, so it may not be 100% accurate information. take no responsibility.
C. Purchasing Process
1. After the payment is completed, the buyer can check whether the payment has been made through the registered e-mail (e-mail) or the transaction screen (My Page).
2. The buyer cannot cancel the order unilaterally while payment has been completed and received.
3. On the service screen, the buyer can request to revise the work or cancel the transaction through the transaction screen (My Page), and the seller's consent is required through trading chat, etc.
4. In the case of deposit without a bankbook among the payment methods, the purchaser must deposit the payment request to the company within 24 hours from the time of receiving the virtual account. If the deposit is not confirmed after 24 hours, it is regarded as a purchase refusal by the buyer, and the transaction and payment attempt history are all destroyed.
5. If the buyer needs to receive a tangible product, he/she must accurately write down the order details and the delivery address information on the transaction screen (My Page).
6. The buyer must faithfully respond to the pre-work request made by the seller after the payment is completed, and the buyer is responsible for any damage caused by not confirming it.
D. If a member who is a minor purchases the service without the consent of his/her legal representative, the member or his/her legal representative may cancel it. In this case, the company will cancel the transaction. However, after the company remits the service payment to the seller as stipulated in these terms and conditions, the buyer cannot raise any objection to the company and must resolve all issues such as transaction cancellation and refund directly between the seller and the seller.
E. As an intermediary, the company cannot be the subject of the tax invoice, and the seller who provides the actual service becomes the tax invoice issuance entity. Tax invoice issuance is only available to corporate members, and can only be issued when a tax invoice request is made at the time of payment.
Article 23-1 (Payment by Buyer)
A. The buyer must pay according to the Stuvisor safety payment service, and the company displays deposit information and refund information on the purchase management and deposit details screen according to the designated form. All risks and responsibilities for transaction payment are to be borne by the buyer, and the company is not responsible for this.
B. The buyer can pay by credit card. However, payment using an overseas card is not possible. The company may reject or cancel credit card payment if the member information provided by the purchaser is different from the credit card holder. However, in the case of a corporate card, it can be used after going through the corporate certificate verification process.
C. Buyers can make payments using MyCash, which holds all or part of the payment amount. In this case, you can enter MyCash to be used in the order information selection box on the service screen, and pay with the accepted payment method only for the difference.
D. The buyer can purchase additional services during the transaction through the 'Request additional payment requested by the seller' or 'Purchase additional options' button. When making additional payments, new and existing transactions are merged, and only new transactions cannot be partially canceled. If partial cancellation of payment is desired, it is decided through consultation between the seller and the buyer, and the company guides the method of partial cancellation of the transaction according to the agreement between the two parties.
Article 24 (Shipment)
A. If the seller processes [Send work] through the transaction screen (My Page), the company displays it on the notification or transaction screen (My Page) so that the buyer can know this fact, or displays mail), etc. If the seller receives a modification request from the buyer through chat, phone or e-mail before sending the service, the seller can process the order with the agreed upon order content, and if additional payment is required, the transaction screen ( You can request additional payment from the buyer within My Page).
B. If the Seller dispatches the Services, the Seller bears the risk until the Buyer receives the Services. Accordingly, the seller must properly package the goods, select a carrier, and take other necessary measures so that the buyer can receive a service free from defects (error, damage, loss, corruption, etc.).
C. Buyer is responsible for virus and malware scanning on sent files. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of the site or the use of transmitted files and contents. Results sent using the company system are kept within [Transaction Screen (My Page)] for 3 months, and are permanently deleted after 3 months.
D. If the service is sent without the work being completed, it will be considered as a pre-delivery process, and the sale of the service will be stopped and the site use restricted in accordance with the prohibition of entering false delivery information.
E. In the case of an order requesting the issuance of a tax invoice from the buyer, the seller must register the National Tax Service approval number on the transaction screen (My Page) after sending the work. Responsibility for non-issuance of tax invoices rests with the seller, and the company may take compulsory measures against non-issued sellers, such as restricting the use of the site and stopping the settlement of profits.
F. The seller must ship the final work on the promised delivery date of the work. If the work cannot be shipped on the promised delivery date, the seller must notify the buyer and request an extension of the expected delivery date through [Cancel/Troubleshooting] in the transaction screen (My Page).
Article 25 (Confirmation of purchase and proceeds)
A. If the buyer makes a final purchase decision without requesting modification/cancellation after receiving the service, he/she must immediately confirm the purchase in order to settle the payment to the seller. When the purchase is confirmed, the payment amount requested by the buyer to be kept with the company is transferred to the seller.
B. Processing of payment
1. When the purchaser confirms the purchase on the service screen, the company deposits the remaining amount after deducting the sales service usage fee from the payment amount as the seller's proceeds according to these terms and conditions.
2. If there is a request for withdrawal of profits from the seller, the company remits it to the seller to the registered account within 2 business days from the date of receipt.
3. The company adds up the fee tax invoice for the transaction amount that has been confirmed and processed for the current month and issues it to the seller at the beginning of the following month.
4. The company notifies the service transaction details, withdrawal details (receipts of issuance of tax invoices for commission, withdrawal of profits, number of transactions), and order details for tax invoice application through the transaction screen (My Page).
5. The company may withhold the settlement of the sales price to check whether the registered service violates these terms and conditions, and the processing method follows these terms and conditions.
C. The seller must designate an account to receive the proceeds from the company when registering as a member, and can change the account as determined by the company. In principle, the depositor of the deposit account designated by the seller is the same person as the seller (in the case of individual members, in the name of the subscriber, in the case of corporate members, in the name of the representative or business). If the account holder of the deposit account designated by the seller is different from the seller's registration information, withdrawal is not possible, and the remittance of the sale price may be withheld until proof of account-related documents that meet the applicable conditions is completed.
D. Request for withdrawal of proceeds due to delayed purchase confirmation
If the purchaser delays the purchase confirmation without expressing his/her intention to modify, cancel, return, or exchange within 7 days from the date of completion of the shipment, the purchase will be automatically confirmed on the 8th day, and the proceeds from deducting the sales service fee from the payment to the seller This will be deposited. However, even if the buyer expresses his/her intention to modify, cancel, return, or exchange within the above period, the buyer may use the service without any justifiable reason, or 5 days (excluding Saturdays and holidays) after the purchaser’s expression of intention to modify, cancel, return, or exchange the If you do not fulfill the obligation to return the service (goods), you can proceed with depositing the proceeds to the seller. If the buyer expresses an intention to return or exchange after the company's profits have been settled, the seller and the buyer must solve all problems at their own risk, and the company does not intervene or take responsibility for it.
E. The seller cannot transfer the service payment receivable to the company to another person.
F. Remittance, withholding and handling of proceeds
1. The Company shall not withhold the remittance of the proceeds for up to 120 days or mediate deposits and withdrawals of the sale price if it is confirmed that the seller sold the unsuitable service, or if the seller has obtained the proceeds in an illegal or unreasonable way, or if a similar act is suspected. may not. In this case, when a member provides related documents such as documents proving the fact of transaction to the company, the company confirms it before processing the remittance.
2. In addition to those stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, if there are legal provisions or reasonable reasons (if there is a request from a competent authority such as a court, investigation agency, financial institution, etc. The member may be notified of the matter and the remittance of all or part of the sales price may be additionally withheld or offset until the processing result is confirmed.
Article 25-1 (Membership level and evaluation system)
A. The company calculates and discloses membership grades based on the points imposed through service transactions and other activities, and may grant certain benefits to members according to grades. Membership level and its benefits are granted according to the internal operating standards set by the company, and to the extent that can be disclosed, it is posted on the service screen or notified in other ways.
B. If the member raises an objection to the grade component granted to him/her, the company may adjust all or part of the grade component in consideration of the circumstances such as the explanation and the member's creditworthiness.
C. The member's grade is only used as a reference when buying and selling services, and does not guarantee the member's credit or imply financial credit status.
D. At the time of purchase confirmation, the buyer of the service can indicate the level of satisfaction with the transaction at the stage set by the company, and the displayed satisfaction is reflected in the evaluation of the seller of the service. Transaction satisfaction items and steps are displayed on the corresponding service screen.
E. A purchase review can be written by a buyer who has purchased a service or product and is in principle public. The copyright of the purchase review belongs to the member who wrote the purchase review. However, the company may use the purchase reviews written by members free of charge within the scope of purposes related to the Stuvisor service for the purpose of posting, delivering, and sharing. The company may use the purchase review by partially modifying or editing it within the scope of not changing the essential content according to the purpose of use. Members can request actions such as deletion, blindness, etc. for the purchase review at any time through the customer center. After you delete a review, you cannot write a review for that transaction again. However, we do not delete a purchase review just because it contains dissatisfaction with the service or content that is unfavorable to the seller.
F. Writing a purchase review and evaluating the transaction satisfaction of the counterparty are solely the responsibility of the evaluation party, and the company does not intervene in the truth of the contents. If a dispute arises between a third party because a purchase review written by a member infringes on the rights of others, including copyright and intellectual property rights, all responsibility lies with the member who registered the purchase review.
G. If a member commits an act that goes against the purpose and purpose of the membership level and membership evaluation system, the company may delete or take temporary measures without prior notice, and may restrict the use of services to the relevant member, cancel the contract of use, etc. You can take action.
H. All rights and responsibilities for the purchase review written by the member rest with the member who posted it, and if it is determined that the purchase review written by the member falls under any of the following items, it may be deleted or temporarily taken without prior notice. No liability is assumed.
1. In the case of a transaction made with or agreeing to receive money or other compensation in return for purchase reviews and transaction satisfaction evaluation
2. If it is against the purpose and purpose of the purchase review and transaction satisfaction evaluation, or if it is not related to the purchased service
3. In case of infringing on the rights of others (intellectual property rights, personal information, defamation, etc.) without legitimate authority
4. In the event of sexual humiliation or causing disgust or displeasure to others
5. When it is recognized that it is related to a criminal act
6. If it contains malicious code, data, virus, etc. that interferes with the malfunction or normal operation of information and communication devices
7. In case it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
I. When the transaction is complete and the buyer writes a review, the seller can reply to the buyer's review. At the same time, you can also give a star rating for the buyer, but the rating for the buyer is not exposed publicly. If a buyer deletes a purchase review, the seller's replies are not exposed.
Article 26 (Modification, Cancellation, Return and Exchange)
After the buyer's payment, in the case of the seller's order receipt, in the case of an in-progress stage, corrections must be made according to the A/S regulations indicated in the detailed service description. I am not responsible.
B. Cancellation during transaction
If there is a problem with the transaction, such as when the work cannot be shipped on time or there is a need to charge for additional work, the problem can be resolved through the transaction screen (My Page). Members can use the following solutions ‘according to the problem that occurred’. (Buyer can only request cancellation)
1. Extend the scheduled delivery date of the work
a. The seller may request from the buyer, and the delivery date of the work will be extended based on the original delivery date.
b. The buyer must accurately confirm the seller's request and date to express his intention to [accept] or [reject].
c. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by the buyer's failure to confirm the exact date.
d. If the buyer does not respond, the transaction will not be canceled or the working days will not be automatically extended.
e. If the seller's frequent request to extend working days is confirmed, the company may request the seller to revise the default working days, which the seller must comply with.
2. Additional payment
a. Seller may request from Buyer only if additional work or further modifications beyond those promised are made.
b. The Buyer must indicate [Accept] or [Reject] the Seller's request.
c. If the buyer does not respond, the transaction will not be cancelled.
a. Both buyer and seller can request cancellation from the other party.
b. If the buyer requests cancellation for a reasonable reason, the seller must accept the buyer's cancellation based on the refund policy written at the time of service registration. In this case, the deposited amount will be refunded to the buyer according to the service system method provided by the company.
c. The person who has been requested to cancel must indicate [Accept] or [Reject] on the screen within 24 hours of the request. If there is no intention within the specified time, the order will be automatically canceled and the deposit will be refunded to the buyer. However, the person who requested cancellation can withdraw the cancellation request on the screen until the order is cancelled.
d. If the person requested to cancel does not indicate [Accept] or [Reject] for 24 hours, the transaction is automatically canceled, and the company is not responsible for any damage caused by not confirming this.
C. Cancellation after confirmation of purchase
Cancellation of orders that have been settled with the seller due to the buyer's purchase confirmation or automatic purchase confirmation must be resolved by contacting the buyer and seller directly, and the company does not intervene or take responsibility for it.
4. Modifications and Exchanges
After receiving the service through the transaction screen (My Page), within 7 days (if a longer period is posted on the service registration information or trade talk, the purchaser uses the [workpiece correction request] function within that period to make corrections) (Exchange for tangible goods) can be requested.
However, exceptions are made in the following cases that are attributable to the buyer.
a. In the case where irreparable damage is expected due to individual work and production according to the purchaser's order, the fact is separately notified of the transaction in advance and the purchaser's consent is obtained through the purchase act and other expressions of intention
b. If the tangible product is damaged (except for packaging damage to check the contents)
c. When the value of the tangible product has significantly decreased to the extent that resale is difficult after a period of 7 days or more has elapsed
d. In case the value of services and products has significantly decreased due to use or partial consumption
e. When a service that can be reproduced (tangible product) is provided
f. In case modification and exchange are restricted by other laws
g. When exchanging a tangible product, if there is no stock to exchange, the exchange request will be treated as a cancellation of the transaction.
5. If the buyer wishes to modify or exchange, he/she must immediately request the seller through the Trade Talk and at the same time express his intention using the [Request for work modification] function in the transaction screen (My Page) provided by the company. In the case of tangible goods, we return the goods to the seller immediately. The company can withhold the settlement of the service fee only when the buyer's intention through the above function is communicated. However, even if the buyer requests modification or exchange, if it is proven that there is a reason for limitation according to paragraph D. above, the company may immediately settle the service price to the seller regardless of whether the purchase is confirmed by the buyer.
6. In principle, the shipping cost required for the exchange of tangible products shall be borne by the person who provided the cause of the exchange.
7. Even after the company's Stuvisor safe payment service is terminated, the buyer may request amendments, exchanges, cancellations, and returns in accordance with relevant laws. In this case, the buyer must make a request directly to the seller, and the company does not intervene or take responsibility for it.
8. After termination of the company's Stuvisor safe payment service stipulated in these terms and conditions, between the seller and the buyer, transport company, financial institution, etc. In the event of a dispute, it must be resolved between the parties concerned, and the company does not engage in it and assumes no responsibility.
9. If multiple cancellations and returns occur due to reasons attributable to the seller, or if the transaction cancellation rate is significantly higher than other services in the same middle category, the company may take measures such as restricting the seller's service sales.
Article 27 (Deposit)
A. Buyers can deposit a certain amount using the [My Cash Recharge] service.
B. MyCash can only be used as a means of payment related to the purchaser's service purchase, and cannot be used as a means of payment for the seller's advertisement.
C. Recharge My Cash is in the form of a deposit, and it is not possible to issue a tax invoice at the time of recharging. If there is a member's request during the recharging stage, it is possible to issue a cash receipt for proof of expenditure, but it cannot be used for purposes other than receipt as it is issued in the name of an intermediary, not the actual service entity.
D. Refund of the recharge My Cash (deposit) shall be remitted to the member's registered account within 2 business days from the member's request date (excluding Saturdays and holidays) unless there are special circumstances, and the company will check the reliability of the deposit, Restrictions on use and other precautions are notified on the service screen or to members using the service through Stuvisor information.
Chapter 5 Additional Services and Service Fees
Article 28 (My Cash)
A. My Cash
1. MyCash refers to a prepaid electronic payment method issued and managed by the company as a payment method used by the buyer to purchase the service and pay the price.
2. When purchasing the seller's services through the company's payment system, members can use MyCash alone or in combination with other payment methods, and 1 MyCash means 1 Won in cash.
3. When a member purchases a service or participates in an event, the company may accumulate My Cash free of charge according to the policy.
4. My Cash, which a member receives free of charge from the company through accumulation or events, can only be used within the period set by the company.
5. If the service is purchased through MyCash, which is accumulated free of charge, a cash receipt will not be issued.
6. If necessary, members can use various payment methods to charge MyCash and use it.
7. MyCash can only be charged through the unit amount and payment method provided by the company.
8. The validity period of the recharged MyCash is 5 years from the initial recharge date, and the payment returned to MyCash due to transaction cancellation is also counted from the initial payment date. The company notifies the member of the fact that it is about to expire 30 days before the date of exhaustion by e-mail, etc., and the validity period cannot be extended.
9. Members can apply for a refund through the 'My Cash Refund' function on the transaction screen (My Page) within the validity period for the recharged My Cash they have charged for a fee. However, MyCash accumulated for free is not subject to refund.
10. Recharge MyCash can be applied for the full refundable amount, and in principle, the company will refund the original payment method within 7 days from the date of application. However, if refund to the original payment method is not possible, other refund methods may be used.
11. If transaction fraud is suspected, the company may withhold the refund of the recharged MyCash for up to 120 days to check the details. In this case, when a member provides related documents such as documents proving the fact of transaction to the company, the company confirms it before processing the remittance.
12. In addition to those stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, if there are legal provisions or reasonable reasons (if there is a request from a competent authority such as a court, investigative agency, financial institution, etc. The member may be notified of the matter and the payment of all or part of the transaction price may be additionally withheld or offset until the processing result is confirmed.
13. The company may request the member to provide necessary data related to the refund method and account, and the member must cooperate with this.
14. In the event that a member is unable to use MyCash due to difficulties in providing goods or services due to natural disasters or defects in MyCash, the company pays the entire balance of the charged MyCash.
15. MyCash will be destroyed if any of the following apply.
a. When My Cash expires
b. If the member agrees to the termination of My Cash along with the termination of the service use contract
c. In case the conditions presented by the company for the purpose of free MyCash payment are lost
16. Members may only use MyCash for their own transactions, and in any case, they must not sell or transfer to others, or engage in an act that can be viewed as substantially the same as buying or transferring.
17. If a member acquires MyCash unfairly or illegally, the member cannot use MyCash and the company can collect it. If the company suspects that an act corresponding to fraudulent acts of payment in these Terms and Conditions is suspected, the Company shall take measures such as cancellation of use contract, refund of points or discount coupons, restriction of membership qualifications, and suspension of cash refund for the violating member, as well as civil/criminal legal action You can take action, etc.
18. In the event of a member's purchase cancellation, etc., and the company wants to recover the MyCash already granted to the member, if the member's MyCash balance is smaller than the recovered MyCash at the time of the redemption, the company will provide the MyCash for the member. can be treated as negative MyCash less than 0, and members must make up for their negative MyCash by the method required by the company, such as 'Accumulating MyCash through purchase of additional services', 'Charging MyCash through cash payment' do.
19. Details regarding the grant and use of MyCash follow the policies set by the company, and the company announces specific details through the service page.
20. The company may change all rules, such as the accumulation rate and validity period of MyCash, depending on circumstances.
1. It can be provided to members of Stuvisor through new member registration, friend invitation promotion, and various other promotions/events.
2. Depending on the type of coupons provided, there is a different expiration date set by Stuvisor.
3. Depending on the type of coupons provided, there may be a minimum applicable payment amount designated by different Stuvisor.
4. Even if the coupon is used within the expiration date, if the transaction is canceled after the expiration date, the coupon will automatically expire and cannot be used.
5. Only one coupon per order is applied and cannot be combined with other event discounts.
6. Payment method receipts such as credit card slips/cash receipts can be issued for the net payment amount excluding the coupon applied amount. Also, in the case of a tax invoice issued by the seller, it is applied and processed as the net payment amount excluding the coupon usage amount.
7. Depending on the purchase amount, coupons that meet the conditions may be used, and the application target may differ for each coupon.
8. After using the coupon, it cannot be changed to another coupon, and the coupon can only be applied to transactions after the issuance time. Coupons used for payment will be returned to the member if payment fails, such as exceeding the validity period of the bank transfer account.
9. When a member uses a coupon, if it is judged or suspected as an illegal financial transaction, unfair transaction, or other inappropriate transaction by Stuvisor, the coupon use or transaction using the coupon may be canceled without prior notice.
Article 29 (Service usage fee)
A. The service fee charged by the company is classified into sales service usage fee and high exposure advertisement service fee as the advertisement effect of the service and system usage fee provided by the company.
B. Sales service fee
1. Sales service usage fee is applied to the seller differently depending on the final purchase confirmation amount, category, and promotion.
2. Sales service usage fee is deducted at the stage of conversion of profits when the purchaser confirms the purchase, and the fee calculated by the purchaser's purchase confirmation or automatic purchase confirmation is not returned. However, in case of order cancellation, sales service usage fee is not charged.
C. Fees for using top exposure advertisement service
1. High exposure advertisement service usage fee, which is a service fee for additional advertising services, is charged in advance regardless of transaction and is non-refundable. If the advertisement registration is not performed normally due to a defect in the service or information communication system provided by the company, it will be refunded.
2. The service fee for the top exposure advertisement service displays the billing standards and payment method on the service screen of the web page where the service is provided.
D. The company may establish or change the service fee if necessary, and the new or change will be notified through the service screen provided by the company. The company may discount the service usage fee for a specific service within the service usage fee range to activate sales, etc. In addition, the company may adjust or exempt the service fee for a specific seller according to certain standards and procedures set by the company, such as the nature of the service, sales performance, and member characteristics. When adjusting or exempting the service fee for a specific seller, the company may notify or stipulate the subject in advance of major matters.
E. The company issues a lump sum tax invoice for the current monthly service usage fee at the beginning of the following month only for transactions that have completed purchase confirmation processing.
Article 30 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisements)
A. For the convenience of the member, the company may provide the member with various information and advertisements deemed necessary during the member's service use through banner posting, e-mail, letter, SMS, LMS, phone call, application notification, etc. If a member does not want this, he or she can refuse to receive it according to the method provided by the company.
C. The Stuvisor service may contain various types of advertisements, which may be linked to pages provided by third parties.
D. If a link is directed to a page provided by a third party pursuant to Section C., the page is not the service area of Stuvisor, so Stuvisor does not guarantee reliability, stability, etc., and is not responsible for any damages to members.
E. The company has special provisions in the relevant laws or the company's intention for any loss or damage that is posted on the service or that occurs as a result of the member's participation in, communication or transaction with a third party through the service We are not responsible unless it is caused by gross negligence or gross negligence.
Chapter 6 Compensation for Damages, Disclaimer, etc.
Article 31 (Compensation for Damages)
A. In the event of damage to the member in connection with the performance of the contract of use due to the responsibility of the company or the company's employees, agents, or other persons performing the contract of use on behalf of the company, the company shall pay the member
You are responsible for compensating for any damage caused.
B. In the event of damage to the company in connection with the performance of the contract of use due to a cause attributable to the member or the member's employee, agent, or other person performing the contract of use on behalf of the member through subcontracting and delegation responsible for indemnification.
Article 32 (Immunity of the Company)
A. As the service provided by the company to members as a mail order broker is only to provide an online marketplace and safe payment method, and to provide other additional information, all matters (services) between members through the brokerage service. The members who are the parties to the transaction must directly handle the handling of sales/purchase progress management, fulfillment of obligations to the other party, withdrawal of subscription or resolution of problems following requests for return/cancellation, etc.) In principle, we do not participate in this and assume no responsibility whatsoever.
1. However, if the company receives notification from at least one of the parties that a dispute has occurred between the seller and the buyer, it will intervene to resolve the problem amicably in accordance with the E-Commerce Act, or take any measures deemed necessary to resolve the problem (transaction amount). settlement and refund pending, service use restrictions, transaction history viewing, etc.) can be taken. This action may continue until the dispute is resolved. In addition, if it is determined that it is difficult to resolve the dispute on its own through the agreement of both parties or Stuvisor's intervention, Stuvisor may transfer the dispute to the following external organizations or guide the parties to the transfer application and provide relevant information. . From the point of transfer, we trust the opinion of the relevant institution and handle dispute-related tasks based on this.
B. In the event that the company cannot provide services temporarily or ultimately due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, maintenance, replacement, or breakdown of information and communication facilities, or interruption of communication, the service is provided without intention or gross negligence of the company Responsibility for provision is waived. In this case, the company notifies members by posting it on the Stuvisor site screen provided by the company or by other means.
C. The company is not responsible for any obstacles to service use due to reasons attributable to the service user or member.
D. The company shall not be held liable (including product liability) for damages suffered by members due to defects in services traded through the brokerage service, errors or incompleteness of service registration information, etc.
E. The company does not guarantee the accuracy, stability, validity, etc. of the information displayed on the service screen, except when the false or illegality of the information, data, and facts posted by the member is objectively confirmed, and in this regard, the company The company is not responsible unless there is intentional or gross negligence of
F. The company and the linked company (referring to the company that operates the site connected by the company's service screen and link) operate independently, and the company is not responsible for the transactions made between the linked company and the member.
G. Transactions on Mobile Stuvisor may not proceed in real time. Transactions in Mobile Stuvisor may be limited or delayed due to the member's current location and the network of the wireless data service provider used by the member.
Article 33 (Governing Law and Competent Court)
The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to these Terms and Conditions, the contract of use between the company and the member, and the transaction of goods between the members. In this case, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's headquarters is designated as the court of competent jurisdiction.
Article 34 (Other Provisions)
A. The company installs and operates a customer center to actively reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by members and to solve the problems. The company actively reviews the opinions and complaints raised by members, and if it is deemed justifiable, the company handles them promptly, notifies the progress within 3 business days and notifies the investigation result and handling plan within 10 business days. However, if there is a matter that is difficult to deal with immediately, the reason and processing deadline are notified to the member by e-mail or phone.
B. Inquiries about this service and complaints regarding service use, please contact us one-on-one or submit through the channels below, and we will do our best to handle it.
- Email: info@stuvisorcom
Compliance 1. Rights and Responsibilities of Members
The Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor are online marketplaces that provide online cyber marketplaces so that each member can make purchases and trades between members based on their own decisions, and do not provide any guarantees for the transactions. In addition, the company is not responsible for any losses arising from transactions between members, such as defects in the service, errors in product information, and fraud between members, and must be resolved directly between members.
Observance 2. Prohibition of personal information theft
All members must not use the information provided by the company in relation to the brokerage service for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was provided, or disclose or provide it to others, and must bear all responsibilities due to the violation. In addition, members must manage their personal information responsibly so that others do not use the member's personal information to illegally use the brokerage service.
Observance 3. Prohibition of sales of unsuitable services
All services registered on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor must be available for sale. If you register the non-tradeable service, you will be legally responsible for the sale of the non-tradable service.
Observance 4. Prohibition of bad transactions
Bad transactions are not allowed on the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor. Bad transaction refers to any transaction that interferes with normal transaction activities such as purchase obstruction, purchase manipulation, habitual refusal to sell/purchase, and external transactions. Bad traders will be permanently suspended from using the Stuvisor site and mobile Stuvisor, and both sales and purchases are impossible.
This application may not contain the same features available on the Stuvisor website.
The Company owns or uses all rights, titles and interests in and to the Application, including any patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, or all rights under the Unfair Competition Act, and all other proprietary rights, including any amendments, extensions, restorations, and/or restorations to the Application. Authorization is being granted. Members shall not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code from this application, and shall not notice any copyright notices, trademarks or other proprietary rights of the company contained in this application. must not be removed, altered or obscured.
The company is not responsible for any damage suffered by members as a result of using this application. This application and the services used by this application are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of property rights, and the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of this application, to the maximum extent permitted by law. expressly denied. The member is solely responsible for any damage or data loss caused to the member's hardware equipment by using this application. Bid updates and other notification functions in this application may not occur in real time. Such functions are subject to delays beyond the company's control, including, but not limited to, delays or waiting times due to the member's physical location or the member's wireless data service provider's network.
Limitation of Liability.
The company is not responsible to members or application users for the use or fraudulent use of this application. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXAMPLE, INCIDENTAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXAMPLE, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE (even if COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES); including punitive damages and (b) the use of, or misuse, trust, or interruption, suspension, or termination of this application (including damages caused by third parties); and (c) the essential Notwithstanding failure of purpose, it will be applied to the fullest extent permitted by law. In addition, the member does not seek to recover from the company any consequential lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES OR DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The member shall protect the company or its parent company, subsidiary, responsible person, Indemnify and hold harmless our officers, shareholders, agents and employees. The company reserves the right to assume the defense and control of related matters at the company's expense on the basis of the member's obligation to indemnify, but doing so does not relieve the member's obligation to indemnify.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from May 16, 2022. (Terms of Service 2022. 05. 16 VER.)